Faith Series:  St. Dominic Parish a Southwest Stalwart for Nearly 150 Years

By Georgine Wallace¬† Established in 1852, the parish of St. Dominic has graced its current location at 630 E Street SW since its opening on June 13, 1875. The church exterior resembled the present day, however, the original interior was destroyed by a fire in March 1885. Both Protestant and Catholic residents raised funds to […]