Enchant village. Courtesy of Enchant
By Mike Goodman
The world’s largest Christmas light maze and village, Enchant, is returning to DC for a fourth year, filling Nationals Park with millions of lights from November 24 through December 31.
The holiday spectacular returns with an all-new maze adventure, Reindeer Games. Tickets are on sale at https://enchantchristmas.com/washington-dc-nationals-park/.
Activities within Enchant include:
- The World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze – an all-new maze adventure is coming to DC.
- Christmas Village – Taste seasonal delights and shop for holiday gifts from dozens of local vendors showcasing home decor, jewelry, gourmet foods, and more.
- VIP & Private Event Experiences – The National’s Park Luxury Suites and Club Spaces will be transformed into exclusive rooms for holiday parties and special events. More information is available on the above website.
- Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus – Santa will take photos in his workshop with children and he is bringing Mrs. Claus who will be leading story time.
- Seasonal Food and Beverage – Enjoy holiday-themed food and drinks throughout the Enchant Village with a special bar experience on the field in the maze. Vendors also include Ben’s Chili Bowl and Messy Treatz.
- Ice-Skating Trail – Enchant features an Ice-Skating Trail adorned with spectacular light displays. Rental skates are available. This experience is limited and reservations should be made.
- Live Entertainment – There is nightly caroling throughout the venue, and community musical groups will share their talent with the DC community.
This year, Enchant will have special themed nights, including:
- November 24: Opening Night
- Dec 7: Military Night
- Dec 10: Ugly Holiday Sweater Night
- Dec 15 & 28: College Student Night
If you are a vendor, or are interested in working at Enchant as a seasonal employee, you can find more information here: https://enchantchristmas.com/get-involved/.